Friday, June 8, 2012

Begin with the End in Mind

While finishing jumaah prayer recently, i am thinking to create a blog that i can write my opinions on Islamic Financial Planner (IFP) which is the ambition that i like want to be in the future. This is one of the path that i went through recently to get a broad view about what is the topic of Financial Planning  is talking about.


This blog will be updated frequently with information regarding finance. I would like to write also some ideas regarding finance since i think my interest and how i can restructure my thinking is through WRITING. I have main blog which at  http://daingfadzil.blogspot.com. Kindly thousand of appreciation i would like to say for those who like to follow the updates from my blog and give feedback.

THANKS A LOT !




No comments:

Post a Comment